Hi and welcome to my blog! I am very new to this so please forgive me if anything seems out of place, but I will try my best.
I have decided to blog about whatever I can and hope it is interesting.
I am a very busy full-time-working mom of 3 who still manages to have a full home life including all home-cooked meals and constant conversation with my kids.
I have many exciting recipes I will be sharing regularly.
I also believe strongly that we pay too much for everything and we need to maximize everything we can. Of course, if providers of these goods and services do not treat their customers with the utmost respect, they must not be given our business. I do not give chances. Blow it once, we go somewhere else for good.
I will also be reviewing companies that have provided great service and should be frequented.
I hope I keep this interesting and give good info to all!
- I have changed Twitter accounts. I am moving from @sensiblemama to @nwesthomemaker Thanks for following! :) 4 years ago
- @EverettHerald Enough for a small snowman in Lake Stevens. #wasnow http://t.co/cNWowV65 4 years ago
- RT @MosheTheGreat: THAT'S AMAZING . . . http://t.co/2iOcvHb1 4 years ago
- RT @brianhund: There's a little less shine on the Golden State. RIP Huell Howser @ConwayShow @AronBender twitter.com/brianhund/stat… @Mystie ... 4 years ago
- RT @ConwayShow: The Huell Dog at Pink's? 2 hot dogs in one bun. pinkshollywood.com/pgz/menu.html 4 years ago