Over the weekend I decided to order organic produce delivery. I had a really good deal so I tried it out. It was delivered on Monday morning. Beautiful fruits and vegetables! The regular price is a little high at $44 per week so I decided to go look for a local, more affordable place to pick up some produce in the future.
I was able to make one of the best salads I have ever made. Thin sliced radishes, carrots and zucchini tossed with red leaf lettuce and a chopped tomato, and homemade dressing with lemon, vinegar, salt, pepper, garlic and olive oil. Very good!
- I have changed Twitter accounts. I am moving from @sensiblemama to @nwesthomemaker Thanks for following! :) 4 years ago
- @EverettHerald Enough for a small snowman in Lake Stevens. #wasnow http://t.co/cNWowV65 4 years ago
- RT @MosheTheGreat: THAT'S AMAZING . . . http://t.co/2iOcvHb1 4 years ago
- RT @brianhund: There's a little less shine on the Golden State. RIP Huell Howser @ConwayShow @AronBender twitter.com/brianhund/stat… @Mystie ... 4 years ago
- RT @ConwayShow: The Huell Dog at Pink's? 2 hot dogs in one bun. pinkshollywood.com/pgz/menu.html 4 years ago